Senior Product Manager, Cloud Services Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Product Manager, Cloud Services to join our team.
- Manage the product lifecycle for one or more of our partner integrated product offerings;
- Act as the primary product evangelist within our organization, with our partners, and to the greater community;
- Define detailed product requirements in collaboration with our partners’ and our internal engineering team;
- Define problems statements and feature requirements with clarity and rigor. Understand the broad vision and obsess over the details;
- Evangelize features internally and externally to ensure users benefit from Shape’s products;
- Collaborate within the product management team to prioritize product requirements across our portfolio.
- Prior experience with SaaS and infrastructure products;
- You’re comfortable with code and have some experience writing code;
- Experience in product management or alternatively, as a sales or solution engineer, senior engineer or architect, or technical project manager;
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent experience in software and/or a technologically relevant field;
- You can clearly articulate, verbally and in writing, abstract concepts as well as detailed technical information;
- Experience in operational consulting;
- Understanding of web and mobile technologies;
- You’ve built -aaS products;
- Undergraduate education in science or engineering;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Understanding of user experience design, with the ability to define wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and UX mockups;
- Strong understanding of user-centred design and usability;
- Minimum three years of experience as product manager with experience in defining software products;
- Previous experience working on products for developers and operators;
- Can navigate cloud-native technology—public cloud providers, containers, Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry.