Senior Program Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Program Director to join our team.
- Maintain and foster meaningful relationships with employees, clients, and government stakeholders;
- Manage and monitor the contract performance against time, budget, and performance standards using PMBOK methodology (or similar best practices);
- Identify program risks and provide mitigation strategies;
- Participate in industry and customer events, develop white papers, case studies, and others, to assist with corporate branding efforts;
- Lead key corporate initiatives and projects, as needed;
- Support Proposal development for all activities;
- Serve as advisor and lead for the contract to include financial management and reporting.
- Must have a background in staff team development and relationship management;
- Seeks, cultivates and supervises volunteers;
- If internal to the YMCA, must have a minimum YMCA Team Leader certification;
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills;
- Personal commitment to service and hospitality;
- Three (3) to five (5)yearsrelated sales, marketingexperience, and program development;
- Hands-on experience with utilizing data to make informed decisions.