Senior Project Control Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Project Control Analyst to join our team.
- Support audit requirements from federal agencies (DCAA/DCMA/Other) and internal and external auditors;
- Support development or enhancement of project control processes, procedures, and systems.
- Strong organization skills and focus on accuracy and consistency;
- At least 5 years of experience in a Project/Program Control role for a government contractor;
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field;
- Experience with various contract types (FFP, T&M, CPAF);
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate across departments and levels of an organization;
- Strong analytical and problem solving.