Senior Project Controls Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Project Controls Manager to join our team.
- Resolve issues and provide consistency between the estimating, planning/scheduling, cost control, and scope/change control functions and deliverables;
- Develop and prepare project control reports with corrective action plans when required;
- Ability to travel occasionally required.
- Knowledge of and experience in schedule preparation, schedule integration, and schedule critical path analysis;
- Advanced knowledge of cost management systems and practices;
- EVM analysis experience;
- Experience in preparing project reports and documentation;
- Knowledge of DOE / DOD Earned Value Management Criteria;
- Knowledge of project controls software such as COBRA, or PRISM desired;
- Experience on Design-Build projects;
- Background knowledge of the civil engineering and construction industry desired;
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint);
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related discipline desired, but not required with applicable experience;
- High level of experience in scope/change management;
- Hands on experience with PRIMAVERA P6 Professional and MS Project;
- Experience in establishing project control systems and procedures;
- 10+ years of experience.