Senior Project Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Project Coordinator to join our team.
- Assist Manager of Instruction and Curriculum with coordination of training, scheduling, and follow-up teacher training programs;
- Coordinate scheduling and tracking of lab equipment for teacher training programs;
- Provide support with pre, during, and post program logistics;
- Prepare, edits, proofreads, and processes a variety of routine to complex documents and marketing materials for internal and external stakeholders;
- Plan and coordinate related on-site and off-site meetings, events, and trainings involving multiple external participants;
- Provide administrative support and project coordination for Biocom Institute;
- Maintainand monitor project plans, project schedules, project hours, budgets, andexpenses.
- Strong organizational skills; excellent analytical skills;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong focus on quality, precision and punctual delivery of results;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in project management, administrative support or similar discipline;
- Must have excellent follow-up and follow-through skills;
- Ability to wok unsupervised and to take responsibility for effectiveness of own work;
- Ability to manage time and resources effectively to meet Customer and Corrpro deadlines;
- Approachable, resourceful, drive and motivation, assertive;
- Effective oral and written communication skills together with logical and numerical ability;
- Respond effectively to demands of a high and varied work load, and changing job priorities;
- Associates degree is required, bachelor’s degree is preferred;
- Flexible and able to support and interface with people at all levels; good negotiation skills;
- PMP (project management professional) designation highly desirable;
- Certification (CAPM) preferred;
- Three to Five years of project coordinating, planning and/or expediting experience.