Senior Regional Financial Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Regional Financial Analyst to join our team.
- Provide client support with reporting, budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis, payroll and billing in a fast-paced business environment;
- Support the Vice President, Operations to achieve local and region financial and human capital scorecard objectives;
- Must be able to budget and manage large P&L’s and financial/operating KPIs;
- Must be able to budget and manage large P&Lâx80x99s and financial/operating KPIs.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance in a fast paced environment while also working in a team oriented, collaborative environment;
- Dedication to high quality customer service delivery and integrity through proven client and customer relationships, both internal and external;
- Proficiency in Microsoft, Excel Knowledge including Pivot Tables and power pivot, Report Writing and Query Tools and PowerPoint Skills;
- Strong analytical, project management, presentation and follow through skills;
- Leadership skills to promote embody our culture, values and beliefs with passion.