Site Safety Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Site Safety Coordinator to join our team.
- Create, drive, and maintain, HSE programs as the site(s): Balance site observations, auditing, and employee coaching with documentation;
- Manages direct reports through motivation, recognition, leadership, and employee development;
- Responsible for leading and conducting inspections and audits of site activities;
- Utilize a risk analysis process to evaluate new and changing processes and the effectiveness of existing requirements;
- Lead and drive awareness, ownership, and accountability for all of the HSE programs to ensure compliance and achieve site HSE goals;
- Lead and develop HSE strategy across locations with new initiatives for rollout and implementation;
- Ensure that the site is fully compliant with all applicable regulatory and internal Bayer HSE requirements;
- Active member of the seed site safety networks that share key learnings and implement action items across locations;
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of required compliance documentation related to HSE activities. (training, permits, inspections, etc.).
- CEI Hot Work Classes 1 & 2 (Minimum);
- OSHA 30 Hour;
- Strong computer skills and adept at learning new software;
- CSHO- Certified Safety & Health Official;
- CPR/First Aid Certification;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently;
- CEI 30 Hour Class (Competent person class for safety tops & presenting safety meetings);
- Degree discipline in HSE, Engineering, or related field.