Sourcing Lead Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sourcing Lead to join our team.
- Supports establishment and achievement of cost standards for annual operating budgets;
- Supports sourcing analysis and selection process and performs cost analyses and make versus buy analyses as required;
- Develop strong partnership relationships with key suppliers as well as other disciplines within the businesses;
- Support identification of supply base risk and implementation of mitigation plans;
- Supports development of scorecards and business reviews for key suppliers;
- Support commodity teams in creation and implementation of strategic commodity plans and consolidation strategy;
- Support implementation of processes to build a best in class strategic sourcing organization;
- Support implementation of strategies and goals for assigned commodities in support of overall divisional business objectives;
- Supports contract negotiation and development of contract strategy;
- Support related cost controls and business strategy plans;
- Obtain and communicate market condition information and technology trends related to commodities and suppliers.
- Influencing without hierarchical power on various levels in organization;
- Business, financial and commercial acumen + technical background;
- Enthusiasm, motivating and empowering colleagues;
- Dealing with ambiguity and pragmatic approach and result oriented;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Able to communicate clearly and create buy-in on several decision levels.