Sr. Accounting Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sr. Accounting Analyst to join our team.
- Receive and process customer purchase orders;
- Generate DD448-2s;
- Process purchase requisitions;
- Process any Line of Accounting (LOA) and Task Order (TO) changes and de-obligation documents;
- Track helpdesk tickets and work closely with the helpdesk to get any issues resolved so the funding documents can be processed timely and efficiently;
- Verify all required information is included on funding documents (e.g. Military Interdepartmental Purchase Request (DD448 MIPR) and FS 7600B);
- Process obligating documents once contracting executes a contract modification;
- Process DD448s. Enter all budgetary and proprietary financial information into existing Government systems to ensure accurate financial reporting;
- Analyze weekly reports to identify any records that are out of balance and take action to resolve discrepancies;
- Perform research and reconciliation of financial data as needed;
- Participate with the various organizations via conference calls/meetings as needed to ensure the timely processing of financial documents.
- This position may require travel of up to one week per month;
- Excellent oral and written communication in English;