Sr Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sr Analyst to join our team.
- Minimum of 2 years pricing related experience or prior experience in financial business analysis;
- Contributes to process improvement of price development and syndication;
- Supports customer specific initiatives regarding pricing;
- Familiarity with PROs pricing software and Hyperion or similar data warehouse preferred;
- Must have strong communication skills for written and verbal;
- Performs data analysis to determine optimal pricing, to forecast impact of price changes and to evaluate competitive positioning;
- Performs other duties as assigned Skills/Knowledge Required: ?
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally;
- Must have Strong Excel Skills;
- Develops and maintains large customer price files in Excel;
- Strong attention to detail Education and Experience: ?
- Collaboration: Able to build constructive and effective partnerships with a broad and diverse group of business partners;
- Problem Solving & Decision Quality: Able to use rigorous logic and methods to tackle problems with effective solutions;
- Analytic Skills: Ability to think objectively and interpret significant themes from quantitative and qualitative data;
- 5+ years of experience in analytics;
- Influencing & Negotiation: Can present ideas and directions that lead others to action;
- Demonstrated ability to apply IC analytic standards and analytic tradecraft standards;
- Significant demonstrated experience at producing all-source intelligence analysis and managing the production of all-source intelligence analysis;
- 10 years of work experience related to the job description;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.