Sr. Professional Services Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sr. Professional Services Consultant to join our team.
- Leverage available knowledge and skills towards the goal of world-class service in an efficient scalable fashion;
- Take total ownership of issues and drive them to closure, maintaining accountability to customer;
- Provide senior technical expertise and knowledge of the BlackBerry solutions to BlackBerry customers in a presales and post sales consulting capacity;
- Develop and test possible workarounds for problems until root cause has been discovered and a permanent fix has been implemented;
- Interface with all levels of BlackBerry and being a true ambassador for the customer;
- Technical aptitude in resolving complex technical server, mobile application and/or networking issues;
- Prepare metrics, analysis, status reports at regular cadence expectations.
- Experience in MS System Administration, as well as different types of security software and hardware (firewalls, routers);
- Bachelor degree in a technical related field or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Knowledge of enterprise customer business, processes and goals;
- Ability to articulate and transfer technical knowledge, information and tools to individuals and groups at multiple levels;
- Intermediate-to-expert level working knowledge of MS Exchange (including O365), SQL, Active Directory, and Lotus Domino;
- Previous experience in large enterprise IT organizations (e.g. Infrastructure, application development, security or IT support) is a must;
- Demonstrated ability to pro-actively build and maintain relationships at all levels of the organization;
- Ability to handle and navigate high pressure complex conversations confidently;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Experience with architecture, design, deployment and operations of UEM and BlackBerry Dynamics;
- Strong organization, time management and project planning/execution skills;
- Knowledge of wireless carrier networks, as well as Smartphones, Tablets, BlackBerry OS/devices, iPhone, Android and Windows Phone Operating platforms;
- Excellent technical, analytical and trouble shooting skills, Minimum 4 years’ experience as a technical support analyst, or comparable role;
- Project Management experience/PMP Certification;
- Possess current US Department of Defense Secret or higher clearance.