Sr. Project Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sr. Project Coordinator to join our team.
- After awarded, do a check off the drawings, quotes, and specs to ensure everything was captured;
- Assist in the cutbook submission, submittal approval, and all other paperwork functions until the job is purchased.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Smartsheet, or other similar tools;
- High familiarity tracing documentation in accordance to medical device design control requirements;
- Manage milestones and activities across Development, Quality Assurance/Test, and Operations members;
- Liaison with Document Control and ECO Change Control Board (CCB) to ensure timely approval;
- Succinctly monitor and report status: project milestones, documentation, action items, and deliverable;
- Coordinate activities defined by the Program Manager;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong collaboration and direct participation with Regulatory during final preparations for submissions;
- Ability to quickly switch between many different projects;
- Solid understanding of Quality Systems or Design Controls for Medical Devices;
- Review projects for variances to schedule;
- Familiar with waterfall and SCRUM project management;
- Work with Program Managers tracking project plans, risk management plans, documentation, and tasks;
- Specialized training in a discipline such as computers and/or planning and scheduling;
- Good organizational and investigative skills; proactive problem solving.