Sr. Technical Product Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sr. Technical Product Manager to join our team.
- Define and drive the business strategy for your data products, driven by internal and external analysis;
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance, profitability, and operational support load;
- Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product;
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic and/or tactical issues that impair the teams’ ability to meet goals;
- Garner buy-in of your products and the larger vision with internal key stakeholders;
- Work alongside hardware and software teams to deliver your products on time, with quality.
- Ability to uncover data insights and clearly communicate them to others;
- MBA and/or advanced technical degree, from a top-tier program;
- 5+ years of direct experience leading the development and launch of data systems and services or software products;
- Ability to drive continuous improvement in product management functions and processes across the organization;
- Strong team-orientation with proven track record of taking ownership and delivering results;
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time, including internationally;
- Demonstrated ability to champion the voice of other stakeholders in your products;
- 5+ years of experience leading product development in a product management capacity;
- Bachelor’s degree.