Supply Planning Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Supply Planning Manager to join our team.
- Collaborate with various business stakeholders across the organization to gather relevant data;
- Manage budget reporting and executing necessary actions to ensure alignment with forecasts;
- Forecast monthly inventory balances providing variance analysis vs. prior months and recommendations to get back to targets;
- Manage transfer of inventory to match demand at multiple distribution centers within budget;
- RM safety stock tool;
- Capacity Planning capability- standardizes, smoother, and iterate more easily/faster;
- Drive culture of fiscal responsibility by gaining consensus and alignment between Financial projections process and Supply Planning process;
- Assist in development and deployment of capabilities FGS Safety Stock Management;
- Support Product Life Cycle Management and Merger &Acquisition integration;
- Challenge viability of new launches by review of Marketing Brief and the Logistics Launch Data sheet in order to avoid creation of excess;
- Support CTG commitments and project pipeline (e.g., NPI/PLCM Execution);
- Work with Division to determine safety stock levels;
- Manage monthly planning cycle – ensure the quality of demand and orders passed to plant and affiliates;
- Evolve and improve Demand and Supply Execution meeting through partnership with commercial to drive a more balanced discussion;
- Inventory/E&O projection Capability.
- Extensive knowledge in concepts of Supply Chain and Inventory Planning;
- Enthusiastic, optimistic, and outgoing;
- Extremely analytical with strong attention to detail and follow-through skills;
- Ability to multi-task and time manage independently; ability to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic environment;
- Prior performance in leading a team, successfully driving increased capabilities and performance of the team;
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint;
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving abilities.