Support Services Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Support Services Coordinator to join our team.
- Maintain Vehicle Maintenance and Certifications binder;
- Completes special projects as assigned;
- Manage technician responsiveness to service orders and ensure that customer and technician sign the completed service order;
- Responsible for ensuring Office is prepared for closure (Holidays, Early Closings, etc.);
- Organize and maintain customer passwords and logins;
- Track and Schedule preventative maintenance for Optiguard customers and ensure they are completed timely;
- Order office supplies;
- Periodic Tigerpaw Cleanup projects, as assigned;
- Audit technician expense reports prior to giving to Manager for approval;
- Responsible for managing on call schedule to ensure that a technician is always available after business hours and on weekends for customer issues;
- Complete Aging Service Order report weekly and ensure tickets are closed in a timely manner;
- Assist technicians with information needed for completing service orders (ex: providing passwords needed to gain remote access, etc.);
- Manage all customer emails to support email address and all phone calls to the Optivor main line/ service support line;
- Responsible for the collection and closing out of technician timesheets in Tigerpaw Software;
- Complete monthly ISO Service Order Tracking Log and work with purchasing to maintain the Approved Vendor List.
- Working knowledge of computers, peripherals, learning management systems, and various software applications;
- General office equipment including but not limited to: telephone, fax, copiers, computer, printer, filing cabinets, and calculators.