Talent Acquisition Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Talent Acquisition Consultant to join our team.
- Meet with clients to conduct strategy sessions to uncover their true needs;
- Handle all client communications and updates;
- Post openings and manage incoming applications;
- Conduct “face-to-face” interviews via videoconference;
- Consult and guide client throughout hiring process;
- Evaluate resumes and track applicant pool;
- Assess and evaluate candidates using our proprietary, objective assessment tools;
- Conduct and transcribe phone interviews;
- Recruit for open search projects;
- Learn the VisionSpark Method TM and train with seasoned Search Consultants;
- Convert brainstorm notes into written Position Profiles and job postings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to build consultative relationships with candidates and teammates;
- Exhibit high energy, enthusiasm and emotional intelligence;
- Capacity to manage confidential information and professionalism at all times;
- Must have tenacity, resilience, and a positive attitude;
- Bachelor’s degree in education, math / science, human resources, communications, or a related discipline is preferred;
- Ability to balance and delegate competing priorities;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Preferred experience with sourcing/recruiting and applicant tracking systems;
- Excellent organization, planning, and time management.