Tax Senior Manager, Asset Management Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Tax Senior Manager, Asset Management to join our team.
- Team with other professionals to identify new marketplace opportunities and grow the KPMG tax practice;
- Manage risk and financial performance of engagements including billing, collections, and project budgets;
- Manage a portfolio of clients of varying size and scope and act as the point of contact for internal and external clients;
- Manage teams of tax professionals/assistants working on client projects;
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team helping to provide industry knowledge and experience;
- Advise clients and be accountable for delivering high quality tax service and advice;
- Participate in and contribute to market and business activities external to the firm;
- Provide tax compliance and advisory services to pass-through entities and partnerships for a variety of Asset Management clients;
- Act as a coach and mentor to other tax professionals;
- Assess the tax impact on clients, develop tax arguments to support conclusions, and suggest recommendations to clients;
- Manage risk and financial performance of engagement, including billing, collections, and budget for assigned projects.
- Experience managing multiple client engagements and client service teams;
- A minimum of five years of pass-through and partnership tax experience in an accounting firm, corporation, and/or law firm;
- Experience mentoring and counseling staff level team members;
- Experience with pass-through entities and partnerships;
- A minimum of eight years of pass-through and partnership tax experience in an accounting firm, corporation, and/or law firm;
- Alternative investments (investment partnership and/or mutual fund tax) experience;
- A minimum of eight years of experience as a tax senior manager in a public accounting firm;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex financial information.