The Tech Recruiter works with search firms or other placement agencies, and determines optimum recruitment method to develop and maintain a highly qualified candidate pool. Screens, interviews, and recommends prospective employees for employment in entry-level and experienced technical positions. Being a Tech Recruiter typically reports to a supervisor or manager. May require a bachelor’s degree in area of specialty. Working as a Tech Recruiter typically requires 2 to 4 years of related experience. Gains exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function. Occasionally directed in several aspects of the work.
Tech Recruiter Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Tech Recruiter to join our team.
- Creating relationships with job seekers and provide advice;
- Employing recruiting methods to attract candidates;
- Sourcing candidates using databases, social media etc;
- Assuming responsibility of pre-interview screening;
- Understanding client requirements;
- Evaluating resumes and applications;
- Facilitating and finalize agreements between candidate and employer;
- Finding clients and foster long-term relationships;
- Matching the most suitable candidates to different positions.
- Great customer service skills;
- Familiarity with LinkedIn and other social media platforms;
- Solid computer productivity skills.