Telecom Project Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Telecom Project Coordinator to join our team.
- Troubleshoot customer problems and help resolve customer concerns;
- Establish and assess customer data, update, and/or retrieve customer information while simultaneously safeguarding that information;
- Work closely with many interdepartmental groups to ensure provisioning of customer requests;
- Respond to simple order requests from customers, sales account team, agents and/or vendors, including validation of bills for service;
- and arrangement for installation, disconnection or change of products and services;
- Provide inbound call assistance to the sales account teams and their customers;
- Coordinate and give direction to 3rd party vendors for: tasks, deliverables, dates Multiple States/Regions and Carriers;
- Work daily for project trakcin gin Sitetracker software;
- Act as a liaison between Project Managers/Director and other internal departments: Sales, Finance.
- Able to update multiple databases in multiple markets in real-time.