VP FP&A Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a VP FP&A to join our team.
- Direct monthly, quarterly and annual forecasting process as well as monthly opportunity and risk updates to the guidance forecast;
- Develop and manage Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reporting across the organization;
- Analyze productivity drivers, identify risks and opportunities to business performance, work cross functionally to implement recommended actions;
- Provide analytical support to Mergers & Acquisitions activity;
- Other projects as assigned by business leadership;
- Analyze the standard margins on a recurring basis and work with data management, sales and operations to understand the significant variations;
- Provide sophisticated financial analysis to business unit leadership, supporting strategic, operational and financial objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style;
- 7+ years of demonstrated Finance, Accounting and FP&A leadership preferably in a multi-unit setting (healthcare preferable but not required);
- Values Fit: Demonstrates behaviors consistent with character, competency, passion, humility;
- Deep understanding of financial analysis and reporting, key business metrics, forecasting, and annual budgeting;
- Intellectual Agility: The ability to seek input, make connections, and recognize patterns that lead to effective decision-making and action;
- Growth Orientation: The ability and instinct to identify and capitalize on a wide variety of opportunities to grow earnings and the business;
- Strong analytical based decision maker with a core business process focus;
- Must be results-oriented and demonstrate the ability to work independently and in a team environment;
- Bachelor’s degree required – Masters degree and or MBA preferred.