Wireless Construction Project Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Wireless Construction Project Manager to join our team.
- Ensure the start and completion of each project;
- Maintain communication and a professional relationship with each customer;
- Keep track of project performance and keep it within the set time frame and budget;
- Meet with potential clients and take detailed measurements and notes on each project site;
- Run and manage projects;
- Create project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members;
- Assign project tasks accordingly to junior staff employees based on their skill sets and experience levels;
- Have a general understanding of construction;
- Prepare and negotiate cost estimates;
- Providing clear direction and supervision to contractors, vendors, and/or other teams supporting small cell construction projects;
- Managing RFQ/RFP and contract processes via bid tools, awarding project, monitoring progress, providing regular status updates, and resolving issues;
- Analyzing implications of changes from the original schedule and taking required corrective actions to ensure the project stays on track;
- Providing guidance for site surveys to ensure small cell site projects account for civil, structural, mechanical, and electrical feasibility;
- Collaborating with stakeholders to establish project designs, scope, deliverables and timelines;
- Providing regular project status reports to management and the project team.
- Experienced in general construction in the wireless industry;
- Communication Skills;
- Familiar with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.