ABA Therapist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a ABA Therapist to join our team.
- Attends staff meetings, in-service, treatment plans, trainings, and other meetings as required;
- Performs other duties as assigned;
- Remains current regarding new research, current trends and developments in autism, special education and related fields.
- Preferred: Minimum 6 months of ABA experience working with children on the autism spectrum;
- Confidentiality and experience working with children;
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, proof of auto insurance, and a good driving record;
- At minimum have afternoon availability, ideally between 3 PM – 7 PM, Monday – Friday;
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Compassionate individual with a passion to help make a difference in a child’s development;
- Must maintain highest standard of ethics;
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.