Bilingual Social Worker Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Bilingual Social Worker to join our team.
- Coordinates implementation of court ordered services;
- Works with foster and biological families toward the attainment of permanency goal;
- Prepares court reports and submits them to court 10 days prior to a scheduled hearing;
- Develops a complete psychosocial assessment of the client;
- Maintains up-to-date case records;
- Attends meetings in and out of the LAYC in representation of the case;
- Assists in placement of children and youth in LAYC homes;
- Provides referrals based on clients’ needs and makes sure that clients receives necessary assistance;
- Attends meetings with the Clinical Supervisor and Program Manager on a weekly basis;
- Completes other duties as assigned;
- Conducts home visits with in and out of home youth as required by CFSA;
- Assesses needs of clients, biological and foster families and develops plans to address those needs;
- Responds to crisis situations and is part of rotating on call system.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Driver’s License;
- At least one year experience working in the child welfare system;
- Complete medical, FBI and child abuse and neglect clearances;
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English;
- MSW; LGSW; experience in child welfare and/or juvenile justice is recommended;
- Pre-service training at Child and Family Services Agency;
- Ability to relate to culturally diverse population.