Case Management Supervisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Case Management Supervisor to join our team.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement;
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of “First Do No Harm”;
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- Complete enrollment and service date tracking reports monthly or as needed;
- Performs other duties as requested;
- Review and approve documentation as assigned;
- Extensive field work is required to achieve client outcomes and meet health home requirements;
- Direct supervision to care managers to assist with the development of effective clinical interventions and care plans;
- Monitor Health Home compliance and quality assurance;
- Facilitation of bi weekly Clinical Case Review with the Care Managers;
- Consistently exhibit the values of team work, open book management, advocacy and customer service;
- Participate in quality assurance and quality improvement activities;
- Conduct staff meetings, trainings and supervision;
- Provide crisis intervention to clients in distress.