The Licensed Social Worker provides crisis intervention and assists families in understanding the implications and complexities of a life situation and its impact on lifestyle. Interviews clients and their families and coordinates and plans programs and activities to meet their social and emotional needs. Being a Licensed Social Worker serves as a liaison between health care facilities and government agencies. Identifies, assesses, and coordinates client cases; and anticipates their needs related to illness, hospitalization, finances, education, and home/community service. In addition, Licensed Social Worker requires a bachelor’s degree. Typically reports to a manager. Licensed Social Worker’s years of experience requirement may be unspecified. Certification and/or licensing in the position’s specialty is the main requirement.
Licensed Social Worker Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Licensed Social Worker to join our team.
- Managing the day to day operations of the Senior Adult Outpatient Program;
- Marketing the program and establishing referral connections within the community;
- Provide both group and individual therapy.
- Licensed Social Worker (LSW);
- Must have LTC/SNF experience.