Part-Time School Social Worker Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Part-Time School Social Worker to join our team.
- Coordinate services with other support staff assigned to the building;
- Maintain documentation of each student served;
- Provide liaison services with community, AEA and school resources;
- Participate in monitoring student progress to address student and teacher needs for students in both tiered intervention and those already on an IEP;
- Participate in IEP meetings for students with significant social/emotional or behavioral needs;
- Model and coach school personnel on implementation of behavior plans;
- Support school personnel to model and coach students on utilizing their skills taught in the behavior plan;
- Provide staff development with LEA/AEA for personnel in the areas of Behavior and Mental Health issues/areas.
- Must have Michigan State School Social Worker/School Adjustment Counselor License;
- OR Licensed through the Department of Health;
- Department of Education Certification in School Social Work;
- Master’s degree as a School Social Worker.