Personal Injury Case Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Personal Injury Case Manager to join our team.
- Create relationships with clients and guide them through the case process;
- Work with clients and medical providers with regard to medical treatment;
- Work with attorneys to develop demand letters and research damages;
- Utilize existing files and a variety of other research resources to develop information for pending cases;
- Work closely with clinical Providers to develop a plan of care for our patients;
- Answering/place incoming/outgoing calls to/from patients & Attorney’s Offices;
- Facilitate Referrals to and from Attorney’s/Lawyer’s and other specialties;
- Guide the care of our patients;
- Happy & Friendly.
- Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work well in a fast pace environment;
- Must have great people skills as the position requires a great deal of client contact;
- Competent Computer Skills: able to learn new programs quickly and accurately. Needles experience is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills (fluent in written and spoken English & Bilingual);
- Professional Writing Skills: able to draft professional letters that are free of grammar and spelling mistakes;
- Proficiency in using Microsoft word, Excel and an electronic medical record system is preferred;
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a healthcare environment working with customers/patients in person or over the phone;
- Experience in a customer service role with a heavy emphasis over the phone;
- Bi Lingual (Spanish/English) is ideal.