App developers design and build mobile applications for PCs, mobile phones and tablets.
Application Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Application Developer to join our team.
- Design and Architect solutions to solve complex integration issues with Rest/SOAP;
- Develop and curate subject matter expertise in the use of application tools related to assigned business areas;
- Provide expert content/professional leadership on complex assignments/projects;
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software;
- Make recommendations to share best-practice knowledge and improve internal processes across the organization;
- Assist in the design of software systems;
- Develop, maintain and support associated databases;
- Responsibilities include frontend and middle tier development using Java, ColdFusion, HTML and other Web Technologies in an Agile, DevOps environment;
- Formulates plan outlining steps required to develop program, using structured analysis and design;
- Research and implement newer technologies as they become available;
- Other duties as assigned;
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals;
- Thoroughly test all changes in development and/or staging environments prior to migration to production;
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code;
- Help customers architect scalable, highly available application solutions that leverage cloud native services from AWS.
- Good to have: Angular js, Angular 4+, Log4net, Selenium, xUnit, nUnit, Unity framework;
- Experience with interacting in a Linux environment (ex – Bash scripting, VI);
- Ability to design and develop software that meets technical specifications to satisfy business requirements (Required 5 Years);
- Microsoft Unit Testing Framework;
- 4+ years of Object Oriented Application Programming experience and a strong background with the .NET Framework;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline;
- Highly technical with excellent communication skills;
- Proven team player, contributes to team goals, encourages and supports team members;
- NOAA Experience;
- Knowledge of Microsoft .Net technologies, C#, VB, SQL, Java, or other programming languages;
- SQL (Required 2 Years);
- Experience with continuous integration;
- Microsoft.NET certification (i.e. MCSA: Web Applications, MCSD);
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution of higher education or an equivalent combination of relevant education and/or experience.