HRIS Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a HRIS Specialist to join our team.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate;
- The passage of employees through the work area is average and normal;
- The employee may be occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles.
- Background in hospitality industry a plus;
- Knowledge of KRONOS payroll systems. Exposure to payroll or time keeping systems is helpful;
- Knowledge of Lawson/Infor GHR software;
- The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel;
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or Information Technology;
- Vision abilities required to perform this job include close vision;
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear;
- Experience with PeopleSoft HRMS preferred;
- Proficient analytical skills with an emphasis on attention to detail and a thoroughness in completing the work;
- Follows well-established guidelines while looking for improved ways of accomplishing the work;
- Able to work with highly confidential material;
- Competence in Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Good organization and follow through skills;
- Works well independently and as a team member;
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities.