IT project managers oversee the development and installation of computer hardware and software systems.
IT Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a IT Consultant to join our team.
- Provide strategic advice on using technology;
- Requires in depth knowledge of organization stated technology standards, procedures and methods;
- Performs application development utilizing in depth knowledge of structure, features and programming language;
- Design IT systems and networks ensuring the right architecture and functionality;
- Understand customer requirements and business objectives;
- Provide assistance with technical issues;
- Revise existing systems and suggest improvements;
- Provide recurring Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) service to Ntiva clients;
- Research and recommend new equipment and systems to enhance productivity and profitability in a client’s business;
- Provide recurring Chief Information Officer (CIO) service to Ntiva clients;
- Administer client phishing training campaigns and generate appropriate reports;
- Provide clients with vision and planning for their information systems and security;
- Create and maintain written security policies and procedures;
- Assist a client in managing its IT-related risks, including those related to security, business continuity, and compliance;
- Conduct recurring security incident response and business continuity exercises.
- Excellent crisis management skills. You are the island of calm in a room when others are over-reacting and running in circles screaming;
- Bachelor’s degree.