IT Helpdesk Support Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a IT Helpdesk Support to join our team.
- Delegated systems administration tasks;
- Manage outsourced engineers to deliver IT services up to our client’s standards;
- Act as project manager to cooperate with internal and external teams to plan, design, develop and implement IT projects in the region;
- Create and maintain “how-to” documents;
- Provide IT support to local or regional users and log incidents, manage problems and requirement via ITIL service ticketing system;
- Build-up and maintain IT infrastructure in terms of WAN/LAN network, telephones, audio and video conference, end-user computing, printer, etc;
- Provide friendly in-person desk-side user support for our Seattle Studio;
- Work with local business leaders as a business partner to enable local business growth with the right IT tools and efficient IT support;
- Manage IT assets in the region and ensure accuracy of IT assets management;
- Deliver IT orientation to new employees with our client’s standards and provide regular user trainings to improve user productivity;
- Ticket prioritization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Great problem-solving skills;
- 2 to 4 years of experience in IT Helpdesk Support;
- Windows administration and troubleshooting skills;
- Basic network, systems, and cloud services administration;
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English;
- Skilled at troubleshooting microphones, speakers, projectors, cables, and wireless projectors;
- 3 years IT experience;
- Experience with common ITAM solutions and ticketing platforms;
- Experienced in user administration for common Microsoft applications and server platforms.