Junior Full Stack Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Junior Full Stack Developer to join our team.
- Maintain a commitment to quality and professionally raise concerns about quality or performance;
- Collaborate with other developers, IT, and end-users during software development;
- Maintain and support internally developed technical solutions;
- Understand technical design and execute software design and development;
- Complete custom programming assignments as a participant in an agile (scrum) development team;
- Support, and help document software functionality;
- Maintain coding, compliance, and security standards.
- Experience with software engineering tools, such as Eclipse, WebStorm, Git, and others;
- Minimum of (3) years experience developing web and/or native mobile software;
- Experience working with a distributed team (on/off shore);
- At least 2 years of experience working with at least one mobile platform (iOS or Android);
- Be highly collaborative, a fast learner and willing to work wherever you’re needed on the team;
- Ability to influence others both within and outside of immediate team to achieve results;
- Demonstrated experience with Agile delivery methodology;
- Experience with Design Patterns;
- Experience with unit & integration testing of the developed software;
- Conducts design and development of software, determination of interfaces, and technical feasibility analysis;
- Top Secret Clearance;
- Knowledge of Angular.js, Java, relational database management;
- Experience working with source code repositories;
- .NET development Skills;
- AJAX development skills.