Lead Clinical Data Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Lead Clinical Data Manager to join our team.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of departmental policies, standards and process improvement initiatives;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required. Demonstrated proficiency with ICH, GCDMP, and GCP is required;
- Maintain and evaluate project progress by managing timelines and other tracking/analysis tools.
- Ability to present complex issues in oral and written form;
- May be responsible for supervising Clinical Data Management contractors;
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook;
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and complete tasks to deadlines;
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands;
- Understanding and facility with CDISC/CDASH standards and systems integration;
- Demonstrated knowledge of data management and drug development process;
- Must be able to produce data management reports;
- CCDM certification preferred;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy is a must;
- Minimum of 5-7 years as a Sr. Data Manager within a Data Management organization;
- Experience with leading teams and/or organizations;
- B.S. degree in Scientific or related field is preferred;
- Proven ability to independently resolve problems;
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex technical documents.