Lead iOS Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Lead iOS Engineer to join our team.
- Produce complex user interfaces and experiences for our native iOS mobile application;
- Provide code review, technical support, and mentorship for teammates;
- Work with product partners to help understand what is possible;
- Coordinate release and delivery logistics, helping us stay on track and deliver high quality;
- Deliver amazing user experiences by contributing to feature development;
- Responsible for stability, performance, and scalability/integrity of the codebase;
- Lead our mobile development initiative for our web based platform;
- Inform decisions around technical investments and balancing business needs;
- Collaborate with engineers to make key decisions about development practices;
- Bring UI/UX design experience to bare in this role.
- 2+ years of experience building native, data-driven iOS applications using Apple Xcode/Objective-C and/or Swift;
- One (1) or more applications successfully deployed to the Apple App Store with multiple releases/updates;
- Experience working as part of an agile software development team including interaction with a source code repository (GitHub or SVN);
- 7+ years of software development experience;
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented (OO) application design and development, Cocoa Touch design patterns, algorithm design.