Maintenance and Reliability Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Maintenance and Reliability Manager to join our team.
- Maintain and troubleshoot plant manufacturing equipment and manufacturing facilities;
- Determine capital equipment needs & development of the budget process for equipment, training, and equipment installation projects;
- Manage all maintenance activities for manufacturing equipment;
- Manage, develop and motivate direct reports including the maintenance team, Processors and Mold Changers;
- Support maintenance related controls of manufacturing operations;
- Ensures compliance with all Health & Safety regulations;
- Effectively communicate throughout all levels of the organization;
- Facilitate building and property maintenance and repairs;
- Plan preventative maintenance project operations and establish priorities;
- Complete special projects and perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Prior budgetary responsibilities including capital expenditure projects, spare parts/tools, labor, etc;
- Experience with plastic injection machines;
- Maintenance mechanical experience is required;
- Minimum of 3 years supervising in a manufacturing facility;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering is preferred but not required;
- Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics;
- Knowledge of spare parts inventory and purchasing.