.NET Application Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a .NET Application Developer to join our team.
- Developing new and refining existing process to enhance quality and productivity;
- Provide input on best practices and procedures;
- Provide mentoring to junior members of the team;
- Provide significant improvements to the product(s) being supported;
- Support release planning with conceptual design and development / refinement of software engineering guidelines;
- May develop and maintain application security, design and documentation according to legal compliance requirements;
- Understands multiple projects in order to integrate them into business solutions;
- Demonstrates proficiency in the application of the Company s project management and software development (SDLC) methodology;
- Investigate and document present procedures as liaison with user departments;
- Maintain up-to-date awareness of current and future directions of business industry and associated technologies;
- Analyze, design, configure, develop and implement intermediate-level solutions to meet business needs and objectives;
- Work, as directed, with business owners, other IT teams, and vendors to create integrations both to/from vendors;
- Prepare project proposals and develop project plans. May lead small projects;
- Strong and growing knowledge of and experience with at least one technology (e.g., architecture, design);
- Strong and growing knowledge of and experience with at least one technology (eg, architecture, design).
- A Bachelor s Degree is preferred in mechanical, computer, or electrical engineering discipline;
- A strong desire to stay current on development best practices using emerging technologies and industry trends;
- Must possess requirement and component level estimation, database design and development skills.