.Net Developer with Angular Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a .Net Developer with Angular to join our team.
- Preparation of development estimates and technical design documents;
- Development using code first approach;
- Design framework and components using .Net Core and Angular;
- Responsible for frontend design using Angular 7/8.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithm, enterprise systems, and asynchronous architectures;
- Strong Web UI Application development experience;
- Agile development team experience;
- Advanced Microsoft developer certifications;
- Demonstrated experience using Angular or React or similar frameworks;
- Experience working in Continuous Integration / Continuous Build Environments;
- Experience with distributed applications and building/operating highly available systems;
- Experience creating and managing REST APIs;
- Experience using TFS, VSTS, Git and Visual Studio;
- Solid front-end development skills and experience, including Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a closely related field;
- Ability to write code using Typescript, Good knowledge of Angular Components, Directives, Services and Routing etc;
- Solid knowledge of ASP.MVC, Entity Framework and LINQ;
- Ability to automate unit test cases.