Product Support Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Product Support Coordinator to join our team.
- Answer Emails and Support Tickets with energy and enthusiasm;
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude to reach team goals and initiatives;
- Take ownership of customer needs and issues;
- Other related customer service duties and responsibilities;
- Strive to meet or exceed support team expectations with excellent customer service.
- Appropriately and professionally communicate with upset customers; effectively handle high-stress conflict;
- Experience in customer service such as call centers, retail, reception, etc;
- Problem solving skills;
- High attention to detail;
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, and carry items up two flights of stairs;
- Must work independently and collaboratively; complete tasks without direct supervision;
- Must be able to work a set schedule;
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills;
- Demonstrate the ability to be empathetic and compassionate towards customers;
- Valid driver’s license with reliable transportation.