Production Support Lead Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Production Support Lead to join our team.
- Perform troubleshooting, analysis, research and resolution using advanced query and programming skills. Conducts root cause analysis;
- Communicate with line of business and management the overall status and health of the application;
- Look for areas of improvement in monitoring, application stability, and speed of determining root cause;
- Test and validate system performance.
- Able to contribute to 1. Automation 2. Causal analysis 3. Develop shared/common solutions;
- Experience working with service now and Jira;
- Hands-on experience with Incident and problem management;
- 5+ years of experience working on of support of 24×7 support operations staff;
- 4+ years of experience with SPLUNK and Dynatrace experience;
- 4 + years of experience working with Visual Studio, Jenkins and Github;
- 7+ years of experience working with C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, SQL server, XML and .NET webservices;
- Exhibits a strong sense of urgency for high severity incidents. Able to assess the customer impact and provide tactical solutions;
- 5+ years of relevant IT experience (Production Support, SDLC- Waterfall/Agile) preferred.