Rails Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Rails Developer to join our team.
- Experience with ELM is a plus;
- 1+ years of experience with responsive web development;
- 1+ years of experience with popular virtualization and containerization technologies;
- Experience developing with front-end and back-end frameworks and single page applications;
- Experience using Git version control system;
- 1+ years of experience in JS, HTML, CSS (SCSS), jQuery;
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills;
- Testing using RSpec and Capybara or other acceptance testing methodology;
- 2+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails and common supporting databases;
- Experience working with REST APIs or building an API from scratch.
- Scaled web applications to > hundreds of requests per second;
- Built something in the iOS ecosystem;
- Built an API using the JSON API spec;
- Handled payments via a subscription service like Recurly;
- Played with GraphQL and/or the Hasura platform;
- Gone through at least one major Rails upgrade (e.g. 5 -> 6).