The SAP Analyst I customizes and configures workflow to allow the integration of client/server applications. Assists with the development and maintenance of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) program. Being a SAP Analyst I may require a bachelor’s degree. Tests ERP layout to ensure the system is meeting corporate needs. In addition, SAP Analyst I typically reports to a supervisor or manager. Being a SAP Analyst I works on projects/matters of limited complexity in a support role. Work is closely managed. Working as a SAP Analyst I typically requires 0-2 years of related experience.
SAP Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a SAP Analyst to join our team.
- Ensure full compliance to all service management processes/procedures;
- Working with outsource partners and gatekeeper for SAP FICO application and other Finance applications;
- Be able to travel to regional sites when required for client meetup. (10%);
- Responsible for service reporting and continuous service improvement efforts;
- Act as first point of escalation for service failures, incidents and problems caused by or impacted by supported technologies;
- Be hands-on with SAP FICO area, and willing to learn/pickup Non-SAP finance application;
- Participate in SAP solution design for major system changes and projects.
- Min. of 3 years in Supporting/Implementing SAP FICO modules. IT Operations experience preferable;
- The position will be functionally reporting to AMS Leads in US and respective regions;
- Knowledge in testing methodology would be beneficial. Tools such as HP ALM, Remedy;
- This role is mainly to support Enterprise and Local applications within Finance IT and Shared services area;
- Bachelors degree in IT-related field OR Bachelors degree in business-related field and 1-3 years experience in IT/IS-related function.