Senior Integration Architect Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Integration Architect to join our team.
- Develop integration patterns for current technologies including Tibco BW, Apigee, AWS, and Azure;
- Translate user requirements into effective solution architectures;
- Evaluate and recommend new integration technologies;
- Develop and publish technology standards, such as integration technologies, Web Services (REST/SOAP) standards, and IoT patterns and guidelines.
- Strong system analysis, design and integration experience along with Cloud (AWS) system integration;
- Technical foundation including data governance, data stewardship, data modeling;
- Informatica ETL experience a plus;
- Ability to engage internal and external users throughout the lifecycle is a must;
- Bachelor of Science degree or education in related discipline;
- Strong customer service skills and experience supporting business and technical team members;
- Responsible for creating a data integration architecture to integrate commercial solutions and leverage data from the commercial data warehouse.