Senior Project Manager/Scrum Master Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Project Manager/Scrum Master to join our team.
- Plan, schedule and track teamx92s work;
- Define processes, setup tools and fine tune methods to improve the productivity of the team;
- Work with cross functional teams in setting up roles, responsibilities, roadmap and milestones to set objectives for the engineering team;
- Act as a Scrum master to help the team in servant leader capacity in achieving product development goals;
- Work with Agile principles to align teams, communication and transparency;
- Roll-up status on multiple projects and present a clear picture to management and other external stakeholders;
- As an early team member, help hiring teams, develop best practices and identify technology partners.
- Executive communications for senior management;
- Waterfall and Agile methods;
- Project Task Estimation;
- Budget/Financial Management including Business Case completion;
- Scrum Methodology;
- Have expertise with both the old school and Agile tools and techniques to plan, track and manage project tasks and issues and reporting them out;
- Ability to be flexible on type of assignment (industry, framework, team size, scope, length of assignment, and location);
- Desire for continued education and certification as it relates to the position;
- Develop and maintain effective and collaborative relationships;
- Be comfortable giving open feedback and having difficult conversations with associates or clients;
- Solid understanding of various methodologies & frameworks (PMBOK, Traditional, Agile, SCRUM).Experience with Agile projects is a must;
- Be comfortable receiving feedback and incorporating it into execution of your responsibilities;
- Awareness of current and emerging technological development in software, web and mobile technologies;
- Ability to travel within a 1-hour radius of home office;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Technical field.