The Senior Quality Assurance Specialist knowledgeable of industry and governmental quality regulations. Develops and implements company and regulatory quality standards in the manufacturing facility. Being a Senior Quality Assurance Specialist may need to develop policies or methods to improve quality check efficiency. Audits and reviews quality data according to existing documents and procedures. In addition, Senior Quality Assurance Specialist may require an associate’s degree or its equivalent. Typically reports to a manager. Being a Senior Quality Assurance Specialist contributes to moderately complex aspects of a project. Work is generally independent and collaborative in nature. Working as a Senior Quality Assurance Specialist typically requires 4 to 7 years of related experience.
Senior Quality Assurance Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Specialist to join our team.
- Coordinate and/or support the preparation of procedures, processes and quality improvements;
- Design test plans that reflect all business requirements of the application and provide coverage of both positive and negative paths;
- Successfully lead the UAT processes with both client and project teams;
- Discover all critical and high defects prior to production with the goal of zero rollbacks;
- Execute test scripts, escalate roadblocks, and prioritize defects in order to minimize defects shipped to client or production environments;
- Clearly communicate testing status, roadblocks, dependencies and escalates risks to the SDM/Lead/PO.
- Effectiveness and creativity in approaching and solving technical problems;
- Ability to independently manage multiple priorities and projects;
- Basic understanding of the use and maintenance for Microsoft applications (such as MS Excel, Outlook, and/or MS Access);
- Demonstrated teamwork skills and ability to work independently;
- Attention to detail, flexibility and an awareness of production and quality control problems;
- Attributable experience in process improvement endeavors – Expertise in Requirements development and management process;
- Organized and detail oriented;
- Group and team activities;
- Paid maternity and paternity leave;
- Passion for digital and technology;
- Parking in the Arena District for use any time completely covered by Dynamit;
- Experience testing responsive websites, ecommerce solutions, mobile applications, and custom software;
- Experience working in a team setting;
- 4-6 years in software/digital Quality Assurance;
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or other – 12 years Acquisition experience in lieu of bachelors degree.