Senior Technology Architect Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Technology Architect to join our team.
- Establish and administer all engineering processes and provide support to all necessary software teams;
- Manage all communication with various developers and resolve conflicts within team;
- Supervise and provide training to all junior engineers in organization for various software systems;
- Establish a close and partner centric relationship with the Clinical Network product management team;
- Coordinate with product management team and analyze all functional and non-functional software projects requirement;
- Manage all real time protocols for web and implement all core components;
- Motivates teams to deliver high-quality work, add-value to client and collaborate across business units;
- Empowers team leads and supports their decisions; encourages dialogue within and across project teams;
- Coaches team leads to effectively address and resolve conflicts and develops future leaders;
- Design, implement, integrate and support Java platform solutions;
- Position yourself as a trusted advisor to CapTech clients;
- Aligns work to Account strategy and/or roadmap;
- Perform productively at many levels, from the abstract world of enterprise architecture to the concrete day-to-day world of coding;
- Proactively establishes new relationships with senior-level decision-makers, influencers, and connectors;
- Identifies and closes technical skill gaps within or across teams.
- Experience in architecting healthcare specific technology/services is preferred;
- At least 7 years of experience designing highly technical application, network, platform technologies;
- Must be a team-player, exhibit leadership qualities and standards.