UI/UX Front End Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a UI/UX Front End Developer to join our team.
- Perform QA testing and assist business in UAT;
- Update and maintain the UI/UX portion of the existing architecture document;
- Attend team meetings;
- Design and code the Drinking Water Protection Site Visit Application’s UI/UX based on the “Application UI/UX Requirements” below;
- Train staff / provide knowledge transfer pertaining to the technologies used in the UI/UX part of the application;
- Work with technical team lead and project manager for day-to-day tasks;
- Work with MNIT@MDH support staff to complete the project;
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Three (3) years’ combined experience working with IndexedDB API and/or Web Storage API;
- Three (3) years’ experience working on UX design patterns for offline applications;
- Demonstrable ability to discover and fix errors in code;
- Ability to work independently and in team settings;
- Strong communication skills;
- Three (3) years’ experience working on web security for offline applications;
- Five (5) years’ experience building web applications that leverage RESTful APIs;
- Two (2) years’ experience working with Web Worker API;
- An analytical mindset and critical thinking;
- Experience working with the Agile/Scrum Methodology;
- Detail-oriented and excellent concentration ability.