User Support Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a User Support Specialist to join our team.
- Works closely with manager to communicate any employee issues, and have the manager deal with them directly;
- Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution;
- Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience according to NTT Data standards;
- Acts independently with substantial latitude to determine methods and procedures on assignments, setting objectives and deciding how to proceed;
- Uses troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follow guidelines in issuing service calls/contacts;
- Responds to customer technical problems/issues related to hardware,software and networking via e-mail/chat and phone;
- May be responsible for the technical skill development of a team and evaluated on how well they perform on key performance indicators;
- Provides leadership and mentors team members to transfer skills as well as technicians in other support areas;
- Proactively engages the required resources to ensure the customer expectation is exceeded in a timely manner;
- Assists customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical and service issues;
- Advises/educates customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions.
- Itil v3 Foundations Certification or an A+ certification;
- Experience in asset management;
- MCP, MCSE, CNE or Network+ certification.