Drywall Hanger Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Drywall Hanger to join our team.
- Inspecting ceiling or floor tile, wall coverings, siding, glass, or woodwork to detect broken or damaged structures;
- Studying specifications in blueprints, sketches, or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required;
- Following established safety rules and regulations and maintaining a safe and clean environment;
- Removing damaged or defective parts or sections of structures and repair or replace, using hand tools;
- Shaping or cutting materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws;
- Erecting scaffolding, ladders for assembling structures above ground levels;
- Assembling and fastening materials to make frameworks or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue.
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation;
- High standard of integrity and professionalism;
- Experience working with equipment such as: boom lifts, scissor lifts, and forklifts;
- Drug free at all times;
- 4 years of experience in commercial carpentry.