Electrical Journeyman Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Electrical Journeyman to join our team.
- Installing power supply wiring and conduit such as: EMT, O-CAL, Rigid conduit, MC cable, strut, cable trays;
- Troubleshooting electrical components, wiring diagrams, transformers, motors, panels, and circuits;
- Directing or training workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures;
- Maintaining current electrician’s license or identification card to meet governmental regulations;
- Low voltage;
- Wirking with CRM systems;
- Working with RG6 cables;
- Experience with satalites;
- Inspecting systems, equipment, or components to identify hazards, defects, or the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Ability to follow electrical code manuals to install and repair electrical systems;
- Experience working with hand tools, power tool and electronic test equipment;
- Drug free at all times;
- Understand schematic diagrams, blueprints and other specifications required by our client;
- High standard of integrity and professionalism;
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation;
- 5 years of experience in commercial/industrial electrical;
- 2 years of experience in commercial/industrial electrical.