Licensed Journeymen Plumber Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Licensed Journeymen Plumber to join our team.
- Installing fittings and components above and in ground;
- Keep records of work assignments;
- Unloading and carrying materials to the jobsite;
- Fill pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air and observe pressure gauges to detect and locate leaks;
- Direct helpers engaged in pipe cutting, pre-assembly, or installation of plumbing systems or components;
- Assisting with the installation of pipe and fittings for copper, cast iron, and PVC/CPVC pipes, and for drain, sewer, and gas lines;
- Utilizing hand tools and cutters to cut pipe to desired lengths and electric and hand threaders to thread pipe.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic;
- Tools of the trade and the ability to bring them to jobsites;
- OSHA 10 is required;
- Able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time and to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs;
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills on a technical level;
- P1 or P2 CT state license;
- Understanding of the current regulations within the field;
- In-depth knowledge of maintenance and repairs of plumbing systems.